Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Being A Published Author

My first book has been published on Amazon! It is exciting and there are thrills from being a published author...Your name in print on a book cover, having your words in print, and the respect of having accomplished publishing your work and the BEST feeling...knowing that you are helping people all over the world start their journey with Cryptocurrency! This has been one HUGE learning curve. It is all not as easy as 123...many changes have had to be made including the cover design. It's all about trying over and over and over again to see what works best. Am I done with the final version? I am not sure...I may have to tweak things some more as I go along.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJLPMRS



If you are fascinated by cryptocurrency and cryptotrading and would like to follow me on FB I have a page you can like on the following link :

https://www.facebook.com/abccryptoacademy/

#stepbystepguide #profitablecryptocurrencytrading #cyptocurrencytrading #cryptotrader #tradingcrypto #gettingstartedwithcrypto #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #tradingskills #tradingstrategies #tradingindicators #amazon #cryptoEbook #tradingtrends #tradingpatterns #gettingstartedwithbitcoin


No comments:

Post a Comment