Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gone But Not Forgotten

27 January 2011.  The saddest day ever!!  My little 5 year old great nephew, Logan, lost his battle with cancer.  He was in remission but by mid January had a relapse.  They gave him three months .... he barely made two weeks.... So sudden ... how is it even possible?  Memories of Christmas still so fresh in my mind.  Logan had the time of his life!  His laughter still ringing in my ears ... and now he is gone ... so young ... he had not even started out on life yet ... I have made peace with the fact that he is gone ... I would not have wanted him to suffer any more than he did, it just would not have been fair to expect him to try and fight to stay ... it would have been selfish expecting that ... expecting such a tiny person to endure so much pain ... no it just would not have been fair.... My little champion - rest in peace.  Gone but not forgotten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment