Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Am Perfect The Way I Am

I was not made to be able to handle everything that life throws at me because I do get upset when I am in terrible situations. I was not made to be happy and smiling all the time because I do cry when I am emotionally worked up. I do get mad at people who stab me in the back. I also hurt when my very own friends do things that break my heart. I am not supposed to be standing tall everyday because I do stumble and fall. But YES, when I am done with all this I do learn lessons from the punches that are thrown at me. They challenge me and help me to become emotionally strong and I am ready to face it all with a brave heart. So, I can proudly say that I am perfect the way I am and I refuse to change anything about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment