Saturday, February 21, 2015

Me And Mr 50 Shades Of Grey

I read all three the books of 50 Shades of Grey a long time ago. Now when you read you obviously create images in your mind of the characters as well as the scenes of the pages. The joys of having a wild imagination...teeheehee. So naturally when the movie came out my friends and I were quite eager to go see the movie. But, before I had the chance to go see it some other friends and acquaintances had gone to see the movie. From the comments these people made about the movie I thought that it must really be quite hardcore!! Their comments were so that I was in two minds whether I should even bother to go see the movie. I thought I would be scarred for the rest of my life! Lol!! Well, tonight was the big night. We toddled off to go see the movie. Sat down in the movie and waited in anticipation for this "horrific" movie to start. I have no idea what the big hype was about! Some people were saying it was a sick movie. We laughed at certain things that were said and quite honestly enjoyed the movie. From the comments that were made I was expecting full graphic nudity and the scenes from the red room I was expecting to be quite violent. I have to wonder now about those other people who said the movie was terrible. I guess there are some people in this world that are still quite narrow minded or perhaps I was primed for the movie as I had read the books.  In this day and age it is just a reality that there are certain people who get pleasure from inflicting pain and then there are others who get pleasure from seeing someone in handcuffs or whatever. I however would have to agree with Anastasia Steele. Why would you want to see your partner in pain? I also cannot understand how any of that kind of "stuff" can give you pleasure. Quite frankly, like Anastasia Steele, I would also not want to be in that kind of a relationship. How can you be in a loving relationship with someone where you cannot touch each other or sleep in the same bed? I am however not a complete prude. There are certain things that are allowable. There has to be some form of fun in the bedroom otherwise it would be quite monotonous ;).......That is the difference though. There is a huge difference between pleasure and pain!! Maybe something like the pic below...How about some breakfast in bed? I leave you with your imagination...teeheeheeee.








No comments:

Post a Comment