Friday, October 23, 2015

We Are South Africa - Rugby

As much as I hate living in South Africa, one thing that will never be taken away from me is my love of Rugby. The emotions that engulf me when watching Rugby is indescribable! Especially when it comes to the Springboks. The Patriotism that is brought out amongst ALL South Africans is absolutely palpable. The National Anthem inevitably always brings tears to my eyes...I just cannot help myself, as much as I try not to let the tears come, I just do not win...teeeheeeheee. That's just me. South Africa will always be in my blood. My nerves are so on edge for the semi final game between the Springboks and the All Blacks tomorrow, 24 October 2015. I think I am going to need a triple Gin and Tonic never mind a single! Hahaha...let's see what tomorrow brings...I really do hope it is in the favour of the Boks!!







No comments:

Post a Comment