Saturday, April 28, 2018

People On FB Amaze Me

People amaze and amuse me on FB! The amount of friend requests I receive from people with FAKE profiles is ridiculous and really so funny when you actually go through their profiles and it reeks of "cat fish"!! I find it truly amazing that these people honestly believe I will accept their friend request. Then you really get those that clearly have some brain cells missing. They will have a profile picture of our trainer for iCoinPro but have a completely different name to our trainer. Do they really think they can get away with using the trainers profile picture? Stupid is really not even the right word for these people! Then there are other's who have clearly "hijacked" someone else's foto's. My question to these idiots that are using our trainer's foto is - What do you think you are going to achieve? What if I do accept your friend request? Do you honestly believe I am going to believe the BS that you are going to try and spin me when I actually know the REAL person that you are trying to impersonate? Then those that in general just have FAKE profiles. How are you going to explain yourself in the event we should meet one day and you look completely different to your profile picture? What are you going to say? My other question to you - the person with the FAKE profile is - Why are you trying to impersonate someone else? What hidden agenda do you have? Why are you hiding behind a mask? What is it that you have to hide? You must have something you are trying to hide! In my opinion you with the FAKE profile are not honest people. I do not have time for dishonest people in my life. Do you not have a life? Why waste your time creating all these FAKE profiles? Not only that, getting back to the scenario that in the event we should meet and you now try and explain your way out of the fact that your profile picture belong's to someone else. Do you really think I am going to be ok with your excuse? No, definitely not! I certainly will not accept that. Your actions are false, dishonest and deceitful. Whether it is me or someone else you are trying to con, I am sure other people will feel the same as I do. Shame, I really feel very sorry for you!! 

Then there are people that approach me through messenger. This one was the absolute best!


Hello beautiful. I was scared to send you a friend request, but because i love you i summoned the courage to chat with you. And also to love you like never before.

I read this and think...Ummmmm ok....and just exactly who are you? I have no idea who the hell you are and yet you are declaring your love for me? What on earth?

What is it with people? How is it that people can be so flippant with a serious emotion like love? These people clearly have no clue what love actually is! Does this person honestly think I am going to do cart wheels and reciprocate with open arms? NO definitely not! Good grief how you can you tell someone that you love them when you don't even know who they are? You have never even heard of this person! Totally beyond me!!

The other thing that truly gets to me is these people that hack into FB profiles. For what? What are they trying to prove and what do they gain? Why be so malicious? Clearly they have no morals - no respect!! So infuriating!

Lastly, there are those that spend hours creating a virus on a link. Again I ask, for what? Why be so evil?

Well, all I can say is that there is something called Karma and there will come a day when Karma bites these people in the arse....

No comments:

Post a Comment