Sunday, January 6, 2019

Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Trading

Many will ask "What on earth is Bitcoin?" or "What is cryptocurrency?".

Bitcoin is decentralised. No single bank, government, company or individual owns the network or has control over it. This means that your accounts can never be frozen, a government cannot devalue the currency, it can be used in every country, and, more ominously, because of the anonymous nature of bitcoin, the technically savvy can avoid taxation and use bitcoin as payment for any kind of illegal good or service. You can send Bitcoin or any other altcoin to another person anywhere in the world, they can then  withdraw that Bitcoin or altcoin (cryptocurrency) from their crypto wallet and exchange/convert it to fiat (USD/EURO/ZAR...whichever currency they deal with) currency in their bank account. It takes only 4 seconds to send cryptocurrency with no middleman!

Bitcoin is a Tool for Freedom, Not Speculation. “Speculation, fraud, and greed in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry have overshadowed the real, liberating potential of Satoshi Nakamoto’s invention,” ... “If we invest the time and resources to develop user-friendly wallets, more exchanges, and better educational materials for Bitcoin, it has the potential to make a real difference for the 4 billion people who can’t trust their rulers or who can’t access the banking system. For them, Bitcoin can be a way out.”...writes Gladstein, a Human Rights Activist.

I have to agree with Gladstein and definitely on greed being the main driving force. Bitcoin is definitely the digital currency of the future. Just like faxes came about, and e-mail and the internet and online shopping...it took a long time for people to adopt the new technologies. Many said they would never use the internet or do online shopping. Where would we be today if we never had cellphones? We may be living through the beginning of one of the biggest paradigm shifts in modern human history. Are you ready for this paradigm shift?

My name is Marina Friedman. My journey with Cryptocurrency started in November 2017. I was intrigued with Bitcoin and bought some as an investment. My investment just sat in my crypto wallet and I watched as it dwindled with the price decrease in December 2017! I then learnt that one could grow this investment by trading with it on Crypto Currency Exchanges. I needed to find out how. I did endless research on the internet. Getting very frustrated with the endless Youtube videos, all the good information, but not all in one place where I could find a beginning and an end point and refer back to if needed! I then discovered iCoinPro. An online training program where I could learn from scratch how to start, right through to trading, reading technical charts, understanding signals and applying strategies to maximise my profits! My life changed for the better from the knowledge I gained from iCoinPro as well as from further training from additional sources! I entered the exciting world of Crypto Currency Trading and have not looked back. I now find joy in watching my investment grow! It is fascinating and the ULTIMATE BEST is, and not many people can say this, I CAN SIT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER AND MAKE MONEY ON DEMAND NO MATTER IF THE MARKETS FALL OR RISE OR GO SIDEWAYS!!

I highly recommend iCoinPro, but, unfortunately they increased their membership fee from $39.95 to a monthly membership fee of $99.95 per month. Sadly, not many can afford the new monthly membership fee and for this reason I want to share my knowledge with those who wish to make money online. I am not going to elaborate on how Bitcoin was created, or how it works. I am here to help you start getting results like a pro in no time. The real opportunity now is in knowing how to buy, sell and TRADE cryptocurrencies.

I want to help you by sharing my knowledge with you on everything you need to know about how to get started with crypto and how to trade on your own.

#cryptotrader #tradingcrypto #cryptotraining #tradingskills #tradingstrategies #tradingpatterns #tradingcharts #BTC #bitcoin #cryptoassets 



Don't get left behind! I have four E-books to help you get started (Volume 1) on your journey with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. If you have started but are not making profit due to technical factors you are not seeing, then have a look at Volume 2, 3 and 4 to maximise your profits and decrease your losses. Here is the link:

https://gumroad.com/abccryptoacademy



Disclaimer: These e-books are for information and education purposes only. Please do your own research before purchasing or investing into any cryptocurrency. Any investment contains risk and is 100% the responsibility of the investor to assess the risks/rewards involved. It is possible to lose some or all of your investment.

COPYRIGHT © 2020 Marina Friedman. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment