Sunday, March 1, 2020

Hope

I hope you find what you’re looking for out there.

I hope you find the kind of happiness that exists on your own terms. I hope you truly take the time to figure out what moves you, what encourages your soul, what you deeply crave from life, and I hope you have the courage to chase that. I hope you have the courage to believe that you are deserving of everything you desire, that you are capable and worthy of creating the kind of life for yourself that sparks something within you. I hope you never let convenience, or comfort, or the easiness of standing still put the fire within you out. I hope you show the world what you can do with all of that passion inside of you.

I hope you find the kind of love that makes you a softer person. The kind of love that makes you want to be a better man or woman, the kind of love that believes in you and supports you, that stands by your side. I hope you find someone who quickly becomes your favourite thing, someone who makes the fall less fearful, someone you can’t help but choose every single day. I hope you find someone who shows you just how deeply you can feel, just how deeply you can love. I hope you find something real, because nothing is more beautiful than loving someone who loves you back. Nothing is more beautiful than loving someone who builds you a home in their heart.

I hope when you look to the sky at night you see it like a mirror, and find the stars looking after you. I hope that wherever you look, you see a piece of yourself in everything, and recognize in yourself an entire universe. I hope you find something unexpected right in the middle of your pain, strength that shocks you, compassion that humbles you, an ever-budding peace so ancient it changes you. And in the end, I hope you find what you're looking for and I hope it makes you smile today.


No comments:

Post a Comment