Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Outsider - Part 19 - Final

I loved my father.  He did not love me. I would not ever have been able to win his heart.  He is gone now.  My life has to carry on.  I cannot dwell on the past.  I will also never know the answer to my question anyway.  I have my own life.  I have loving sister’s and in this last year have grown even closer to them.  I have an adult son that I raised on my own.  On my 21st birthday he was already 6 months old and today he is a 22year old!  I am proud of the young man that he has become.  I have nephews, and two cute great nephews and I have wonderful friends.

Since leaving home I have been happy.  I have had my fair share of ups and downs but I have always come out on top smiling and definitely a lot stronger than before!  I have also had a few relationships, I however just never found that special man just for me.  I know somewhere out there, there is a special man who will come into my life, with whom I will be very happy with.  My soulmate!  Whether we marry or whether we just live together is not an issue to me.  I just want to find that someone special with whom I can share my life with.  Well, I sincerely hope I will find a man who will put up with me as I am quite a nutter! J

Every day I experience new things.  I enjoy life and I love to laugh.  I now have a new adventure waiting for me which I am looking forward to – I would like to relocate to Spain…. Yes, I will be leaving my son, and my family and friends behind … perhaps taking a huge risk on my part … but it is something I am excited about and I feel I am young enough to start a new life in a new country.  My son, family and friends can always come visit and with today’s technology I will certainly not be out of touch with them at all! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment