Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas 2017

Christmas is upon us once again! Another eventful year nearly behind me. Many lessons learnt that have added to me becoming a better, stronger and perhaps wiser, person. Accepting that some things are just not meant to be. Starting new ventures and looking forward to what the future of 2018 will bring. Fond memories to look back on. This year was a much better year than 2016 was. 2016 was a year filled with stress and tension and upheaval. I am relieved 2017 was kinder to me. It was a busy year. Too busy actually! My eyes opened to that fact towards the end of the year. It took some soul searching and a difficult decision to be made in terms of work. With all of that I have finally found balance again! Now it is time to unwind and in a few days time will be dipping my toes into the ocean and breathing in that fresh, salty air. What will 2018 bring? Who knows? Best is to live in the moment and take each day as it comes. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment