Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Twin Flames

Wow! I was about to log out of my computer when I was prompted to go to this folder. Something said that it needed to be cleaned out. It was not on my to-do list to do any cleaning out of any folders. I just looked at all the bumpf in this particular folder and was about to delete the whole lot when once again I was prompted to see what this strange note said. I don't even remember when I saved this.  What I do know is that it gave me goosebumps when I read it, and right there and then I knew I had to save this again to a place where I would see it. I have to wonder, was I meant to see this for some reason? Perhaps a message from, or to my Twin Flame. This is just so incredibly beautiful...Fabulous!! It also brought to mind the song by Leona Lewis and Avicii - "We Can Collide". Goodness me! This is very interesting how the lyrics of that song tie in with this note. I am in awe...synchronicity or coincidence is the question!


No comments:

Post a Comment