Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Proof

This guy is really so good! Again, it is a general reading, however I felt very much like it was a personal reading for me. It resonated completely!

Yes...I am giving something one last shot. There are reasons. It is my destiny. My personal vision for my life. (the Hierophant)  there are things I have to learn. Yes! I have to hit the books again!! I have gained a lot of wisdom and the beeper confirms it. Definitely giving it one last shot. No, it does not pertain to love. Yes, I am so over all the Bozo's! I don't want to be with them. When I was married, I lost my husband to the mistress of gambling and alcohol. After my divorce the men that entered my life just went from bad to worse. They were liars,  manipulators...players and cheaters. I dreamed for years of a man who couldn't live without me, a man who pictured my face when he closed his eyes, who loved me when I was a mess in the morning and accepted when dinner was late and even when it ended up being burnt to a piece of charcoal! I look at my son and see how he absolutely loves Storm after all this time. How when he looks at her, you can actually see the love in his eyes for her. I have always wanted someone to treat me the way he treats Storm, I just didn't know that I'd have to give birth to him! Quite ironic...At least I know there is such a man on this earth...I could not be more proud of my son! As for me...pfffttt...at this point in time I don't think there is anyone who could check all the boxes. I AM setting myself free. I AM releasing myself from the restriction (eight of swords). The REASON is because of my beliefs (the Hierophant). I AM challenging those beliefs in my own life. As for the Knight in shining Armour...no. I don't believe in fairy tales anymore! Goes back to my belief systems. Trust? I don't know if I am capable to trust anymore. Too many disillusionments in my life, however, I am trusting that the Universe is leading me in the right direction this time. The sky is the limit for me (the High Priestess). I am working on something "old". The proof or something needs to be proved. Yes, I need to prove something to myself. I am trying again. I need to push myself (the coming to the edge card). I have all of this pressure in my life because of what I believe. I am changing the way I look at things (the Two of Wands). The learning rings true. In order for me to get where I want I first need to do a course. I am putting that into action. I have let the past go (the Fox). I want to move, but the timing is not right again (Five of clubs). Whoever is moving towards me...well that would have to be left in the hands of fate...I believe what will be, will be (the Marriage card). (Six of Diamonds) Definitely time to be bold and be assertive!


No comments:

Post a Comment