Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Never Give Up

When you find yourself between a rock and a hard place...What to do? People say it’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want. They say never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret. Being torn between all these scenarios is driving me insane. Do I wait? But what am I waiting for? It may never happen, what then? I could be wasting time that is precious. They say time waits for no man. Will I have regrets? Ofcourse I will! But, I am done waiting...nearly a year has passed...another year...another day...another week...another month. What more am I to do? I feel I am done. I have done what I could. It's now not in my hands anymore. Do I still really want what I want. Yes I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment