Friday, July 20, 2018

The Action Begins

Here we go! My heart is racing...the reality has hit home. I have to start packing...oh my goodness gracious! All good and well packing but I still have no where to go to...not yet anyway. I am viewing a stunning place on Sunday! It is perfect...only problem is it is available now for 1 August and not for 1 September...panic stations are high! The Landlord has said that she may just be prepared to wait if she cannot find a tenant by 1 August 2018. Well, if it's meant to be it will be. I feel it has my name written on it. If I get the unit it will be a huge adaptation for me and the cats. I have no garden...only two balconies. I will have to go down into the communal garden with the cats when they need some exercise...that sounds funny! hahaha....Rusty will be fine as she is a house cat. Lucy I will have to keep locked up until she is settled. She will eventually go exploring. The gardens in the complex are awesome though. It's like a holiday resort...there are three clubhouses, tennis courts a Restaurant and laundry within the complex. Not that I need the laundry...I will be able to walk around if I need fresh air. I am now getting ahead of myself! Will have to wait and see still. But, yes...the reality has set in as today I saw my current place advertised on Private Property and the Agent is already bringing a whole lot of people tomorrow at 13:30. Fingers crossed the Landlord for the other place is prepared to wait, then I can breathe a sigh of relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment