Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Friend In Need

My friend has been going through a really tough time. Her husband is very ill at the moment. So inevitably we are now backwards and forwards with whatsapp messages. Day in and day out and late at night too. That is how I am. I will make time for a friend in need. It is very often in cases like these that you realise who your true friends are. Often times those that you really thought would be there for you surprise you horribly! No matter whether it is in a family, a love relationship or friendship we all need someone to be there as a pillar of support. Without that it can be very lonely, quite devastating really if you even consider the mental and emotional anguish that someone has to endure when they are all alone in the world! I am grateful that I have loving, supportive friends and family in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment